What can Homeopathy heal?
Like Western Medicine or Traditional Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy is one of the big medical systems in the world that can treat almost anything. In countries like Germany or France, where Homeopathy is an integrated part of the medical system, there are many medical doctors who offer Homeopathy as their primary treatment modality. You find homeopaths in all medical specialties, such as gynecology, dermatology, ENT, oncology, and so on. These highly-skilled practitioners have been running medical clinics for decades, successfully using Homeopathy as the foundation of their treatments. In countries such as India, where Homeopathy is mainstream and legally equal to Western medicine, homeopaths even treat diseases like cancer with impressive success.
Working 30 years as a family practitioner and homeopath, I have treated a large number of people with a wide variety of problems. The following list is by far not complete and it is only supposed to give you an idea of situations where Homeopathy is an option worth considering.
Conditions which respond well to homeopathic treatment
- The following conditions I have treated most successfully:
- Allergies, including seasonal and food allergies or sensitivities
- Mood Disorders such as anxiety and depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Gynecological problems like PMS, Algomenorrhoe, and Menorrhagia
- Headaches, migraines
- Immunological problems, such as rheumatoid arthritis and auto-immune diseases
- Infections, including recurrent and chronic infections
- Chronic inflammatory diseases of the digestive tract like Crohn’s Disease or ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic pain
- Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome, especially in abuse survivors
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Tourette’s Syndrome
If you are dealing with a problem which is not mentioned above and you would like to know if Homeopathy would be a good choice of treatment, you can call me at 250 896 0070 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes I am asked what I specialize in. My first response is: I am not specialized in a disease, I am specialized in helping people with homeopathy. This is surely true; however, I also have certain areas that I am especially experienced and skilled to work in.
- Lyme Disease (Borreliosis)
- Severe chronic (inflammatory) diseases
- Cancer / Palliative care
- Diabetes especially in First Nations
- Mood Disorders such as Depression and Anxiety
- Autoimmune Diseases